Saturday 14 February 2009

Introduction to bingo

There are so many bingo sites out there now, so if you are new to it, you might not know the best place to start playing. So I decided to make this so I can let you know where I find the bests sites to play. This is just my opinion, from trying out many different sites. There are sites you can sign up to and try with a sign up bonus, without even having to deposit your own money, and other sites where you just get a deposit bonus. Each type of site has positive and negative aspects. However it all depends on the way in which you want to play bingo, for exapmle whether you want large bonuses every time you deposit, so you can play for a long time, or no deposits, so if you have a win you can withdraw straight away. I will go into more detail or anything bingo I can think of. I hope you find it helpful. I have a link for an amazing sign up bonus to the site I play on regularly. Please feel free to send me an email, and i'll send you the link. If you sign up using the link you'll get an extra £25 to play with on top of all the other bonuses

No comments:

Post a Comment