Saturday 21 February 2009

Chatrooms

ok..so I know its not cool to use internet chatrooms, but is it really any different from writing a blog???


When you write a new post it may be because you want people to reply to it. So in fact you are chatting to different people, it is just that the conversation may spread across may hours, days or weeks. Whereas if you have a conversation in a chatroom, you could get the same point across in minutes.


I play bingo for both the excitement of the game ( yes it really is exciting!!! especially when you get close to winning big money) as well as being able to chat to many different people. Some people I chat to in bingo chatrooms I actually know in real-life, however some go on to becoming friends through chatting to the same people over a long period of time.


I hope that more people soon see that bingo is a fun game to play and it is not just for old people, which is how a lot of people still see it ( i did myself til I joined a bingo site, but have been hooked ever since).



No comments:

Post a Comment